Sunday, April 13, 2014

New Challenge at Crafting When We Can!

Good morning Friends!  I am excited to say I am on the Design Team for Crafting When We Can! Here is my first project:

I colored this adorable image from Lacy Sunshine called Lil' Hot Mama Genevieve using both Spectrum Noir Pens and Prisma Pencils.  I cut her out using a Spellbinders die and matted her with the next larger size die.  I added a paper doily from my stash along with some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and some butterflies I had laying around.  Of course since this weeks challenge is to use Ribbon/ Twine or Washi tape I added some ribbon and a bow.


 Here is a close up of this adorable image:


So, what are you waiting for?  Hop on over to Crafting When We Can and enter you project using Ribbon, Twine or Washi Tape today!  Lacy Sunshine is offering a great prize so don't miss out!  I can't wait to see what you create!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!




11 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi Tina!

Welcome to our team Hun! Love your card & the gorgeous colors you used...the purple really stands out here! FAB, fab work & TFS....I'm looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful work!!!!!

Lori said...

Super cute card girl!! I love this image - LS images are so fun! Love this colors you chose! WTG!

Robin said...

Such a beautiful card! I love all those embellishments...so gorgeous. I'm glad to have you with us. Hugs, Robin

Tamie said...

Oh my gosh this image is fantastic! I love how you used purple, the design and all of the yummy details. Awesome coloring too.

Scrapcat 1 said...

A fab image and such a pretty card love the butterfly you have used xx

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card! Love the colors you used and the doily! Welcome to the CWWC DT!

Sue Bridesmith said...

This is an adorable Design, thank you for sharing with us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge we would love you to join in with us again next week for another fab challenge....
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog
Xx

Nancy said...

Cute! Such a fun image. I like your card design and the pretty butterflies. Glad to be a part of the CWWC DT with you!

Hazel said...

Gorgeous colours and that image made me smile. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 24: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Easter card. Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this time.
Lorraine x

Cindye Wile said...

What a wonderful image and fabulous card, love the colors.
Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore.
CIndye DT