Friday, May 23, 2014

My Best Friend

Good morning Friends! I can't believe that tomorrow is Lacie's big party!  Today I will be cooking up a storm preparing enough food to feed a small army of people!  We sent out over 100 invitations and have family coming from all over the USA!  I think I will be ready in time!  (Keeping my fingers crossed anyway!)

Today I have a Crafty Sentiments Inspiration for you.  This adorable little guy is called My Best Friend.  I think he is just adorable.  I have colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers and cut him out using a Spellbinders Die.  I added the next size die behind him using Kraft paper. Some pattern paper from my scrap bin, ribbon and some pearls finish him off.  The sentiment is an old acrylic stamp I have had forever but never used.

Here is a close up of this adorable image:

I hope I was able to provide y0u with a little inspiration today!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you again soon!

5 comments:

Sue said...

The image IS so adorable and beautifully coloured! I like your layers and DP too. Thank you for joining us at ATSM and have a great weekend! Sue x

Deepti said...

This is lovely, ur coloring is stunning :) Thank you for sharing with ATSM!

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

Sallybee said...

What a cute card. Love the textures of it. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments. Sally DT Member.

Deanne Saunders said...

Your card is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for participating in our A SONG IN YOUR HE{ART} challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper