Thursday, June 26, 2014

Seeing Stripes

Good morning Friends! Today starts are new challenge at  4 Crafty Chicks.  This week Lori is our "Hostess with the Mostest" and she is looking for our STRIPES.  For this  challenge I did something a little different for me - NO IMAGE!  I created this card for our daughter's college graduation and when it was finished realized it was perfect for Lori's challenge.  Some pattern paper, a couple of die cut stars popped up with some pop dots, some ribbon and enamel dots from my stash made this a quick and easy card.  The sentiment is an old clings stamp I have had forever.


Here is a close up of the dies cut stars:

And the home made enamel dots. (I love these!)

Quick and simple! So, I hope you will come play along with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week for our STRIPES challenge.  I can't wait to see what you create!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you again soon!



5 comments:

Leanne said...

Awesomeness and here is to 200 plus more challenges with you. Been awesome, and I love this card, very pretty, and those enamel dots, great job. Glad you can use stuff you make. Just makes me smile. Way to go!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is beautiful! Very elegant with a wonderful crisp design.

Lacey Stephens said...

Pretty card. Unfortunately, you didn't use a High Hopes stamp, so it does not qualify for the High Hopes Challenge.

Lori Turner said...

Totally love this Tina!! As you probably know, stars are one of my favorite things!! And your CAS card is awesome :D WTG!!

Tamie said...

Sure glad you are here to join us for our 200th challenge. Your work is inspiring each week. Thank you. Another fabby CAS card that packs a punch. Thank you for inspiring me.

Hugs,
TAmie