Thursday, April 30, 2015

Anything Goes at 4 Crafty Chicks

Good morning friends!  I hope you are all having a wonderful Spring!  I have spent the last couple of weeks working in the yard and getting the flower beds ready for color!  Most of my perennials are coming up and soon will be in full bloom!

Today is Thursday so that means a brand new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!  This is our 5th Thursday this month so the theme is ANYTHING GOES!  I get to be hostess this week too!

Since I am in spring and flower mode I decided to share something a little different.  I made this topiary completely out of paper and am just in love with these things!  Everything was cut on the Cricut and the files came from SVGcuts.com.  I have 40 large and 48 small flowers on here!  the stem is a dowel rod covered with floral tape and on the inside of the base I added some glass rocks to hide the florist foam.

(for some reason it looks like it is leaning a little bit?)

So, with such an easy theme why not head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your ANYTHING GOES  project today!

See you soon!

Tina



2 comments:

Leanne said...

Woweee friend this is so beautiful, great job, like the details, and it is very pretty on your desk I am sure. Wonderful...love it! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Tina this is fabulous! I can't image how much work you put into this. It sure paid off. Love it! Thanks for letting me be a part of your blog this past month. I have had so much fun!

Hugs,

Ronda