Thursday, October 15, 2015

Pearls at 4 Crafty Chicks

Good morning!  I am running so late this week!!!  Yesterday started a brand new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!  The lovely and talented Tamie wanted to see us dress up our projects with
 PEARLS.  
I have been working on some paper bag albums for my niece and nephew and decided to show you the cover of the book for my niece.  (I will TRY to take a few pictures of the inside and add later).


This entire album is made using paper lunch sacks!  I used foam core for the cover and found a binding tutorial on Pinterest that works great!  The flowers were cut out of burlap paper on my Cricut Explore.  The pearl button was just something I found in my jar of buttons.  

So, be sure to head over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your project today!  We can't wait to see what you have for us!

See you soon!

Tina


No comments: