Thursday, November 26, 2015

Masculine @ 4 Crafty Chicks


Good morning!  Happy Thanksgiving to all of my US friends!  Today is Thursday so we have a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.  This week our very talented Lori is our hostess.  Here is her challenge:

MASCULINE

These are the hardest cards for me to make!  Not sure why but here is my attempt:



Pretty clean and simple but love how the sponged sky turned out!

So head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your MASCULINE card today!

Also, a big THANK YOU to our lovely guest designer this month!  We had so much fun playing with you Rebecca!

See you soon!

Tina

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Happy Thanksgiving friend, and wow, I agree Masculine cards are hard, maybe if I put flowers on them they wouldn't be...hahaha yours is so cool, I like the ship and the paper you used in the background too. Awesome job friend!

Hugs, L

Lori Turner said...

Tina, you made this challenge look EASY-PEESY! Absolutely awesome masculine card friend! WTG! Love the sky - you rocked it! xoxoxo