Thursday, November 3, 2016

4CC - Swirly Pearls

Good morning!  

Today, I write this with tears in my eyes as it will be my last post for 4 Crafty Chicks.  I am very sad to leave, but life is just too busy for me to continue.  I have had such a wonderful time with Leanne, Lori and Tamie.  I value the wonderful friendships that we have made and I will miss them terribly! 

Leanne, Lori, and Tamie - know that I love you all dearly and think of you as my Canadian Sisters!  I will miss our wonderful conversations and all the fun that we have had over the last few years! 

So, with that being said - here is my final project for 4 Crafty Chicks:

Leanne is our wonderful hostess and she gave us the following challenge:

SWIRLY PEARLS



As you can see, I didn't follow directions very well as I used gems instead of pearls!  But I did this cigar box for a dear friend (my second daughter) for her birthday to hold some of her college memories in.

So, one final time - head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and play along with Leanne's challenge.  While you are there, be sure to leave lots of love to the wonderful ladies - they are so very talented and really just a great group of ladies.  

Again, I love you all and will miss you greatly - but - I will not be gone forever!


See you soon!


4 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous box Tina! And I didn't have any swirly pearls either, so I guess I'm not good at following directions either! LOL....

Thank you for the past 2 years girl - it's been a blast with you here in the hen house....you will be so very dearly missed but we know you will be around in blog land once in a while. Enjoy that new grand baby and your family - it's precious. Love you lots and we will still be in touch, don't you worry! xoxoxoox

Tamie said...

Your cigar box is stunning and the swirly gems are simply awesome! We are sad you are leaving but so excited that you will join us when you can. Definitely not good bye. You are my U.S. Sister too. I will be thinking of you lots as you await your grand baby. I know your other daughter will treasure your creation. The last couple of years have been awesome with you in our Hen house! See and talk to you soon. Love ya Tina!

Leanne said...

Wow, more tears, my heart is heavy as I type this, but so full of joy, knowing your grandbaby will have the most wonderful grandma she can have, and is truly awesome. Thank you for the friendship and love. I love the fact that you and Lori didn't follow the rules, but you did it so beautifully, your second daughter will love this keepsake for sure. It is so Gorgeous! Enjoy your family time and crafting and talk to you soon. Love you lots! Hugs!

عبده العمراوى said...



شركة ماسة لمكافحة الحشرات بالظهران
شركة ماسة لمكافحة الحشرات بالقطيف