Thursday, August 21, 2014

Masculine Cards at 4 Crafty Chicks

Good morning all my crafty friends!  I can not believe that summer is coming to a close!  Tomorrow we will move our son back to college for his second year. 

Well, today is Thursday so you know what that means! It is time for a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!  This week the lovely Tamie has asked us to make a Masculine card.  I have had limited time the last couple of weeks between getting Isaac ready to go back to school and getting my Close To My Heart business off the ground so, I made a pretty simple card.  I began with a simple 5x6 card base in blue, then added a 4 7/8 x 5 7/8 brown layer.  The stamps are from the Close To My Heart Artiste collection as well as the die cuts to match.  Some white pin around the edges and I have the perfect clean and simple card to send to my son for his birthday!



So what are you waiting for?  Head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your Masculine card today! And, while you are there check out our beautiful redesigned blog and leave us some love!  

I am entering this into the following challenges:


If you are interested in any of the products I have used here, please visit my website at tinahenderson.ctmh.com


Thanks for stopping by!
See you soon!

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Nice Balloons, and the white stitching around the edge is awesome. Like that banner you used too....Way to go!

Hugs!
L;)

Anonymous said...

Love your die cut balloons, great masculine card. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Monika

Tamie said...

Loving the balloons and your clean and simple design for this masculine card. Man chickie you make these kind of cards look so easy. Loving the banner and the bonus of the stitching is simply perfect.

Hugs,
Tamie

Julie said...

Super birthday card. The design is perfect for a masculine cardThanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights
Hugs,
Julie .

Julie said...

Super birthday card. The design is perfect for a masculine cardThanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights
Hugs,
Julie .

Lori Turner said...

What an awesome CAS guy card, Tina! Love those balloons :) WTG friend! xoxoxo

Katie Melhus said...

A fun yet masculine card - those blue ballons look great against the neutral background :) Thanks for joining us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!