Thursday, August 28, 2014

Something Old/Something New

Good morning!  I can't believe we are at the end of August already!  Only 2 more days until my big launch party!  I think I am about ready!  Now all that is left is the baking!  Sugar Cookies and Cupcakes- my kitchen will be busy tonight!

On to this weeks challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks - Lori is our wonderful hostess this week and she chose Something Old/Something New.  I had a hard time with this one then I realized I was making it hard for no reason!  At first I had envisioned this beautiful wedding card (something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue) then thought - Hey I have all kinds of NEW products!  So, I made a card using all of my new Close To My Heart products and added some OLD ribbon.

I used Thistle card stock as my base and then added papers from the Scaredy Cat collection.  I cut my spider web using the Artiste cartridge and stamped using the Halloween Greeting Stamp set.  Some black enamel stars (also CTMH) and an orange bow (ribbon from my stash) and I was happy with the results.


This is one of the cards we will be making at my September card workshop.  I hope they like it!

So, hop over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your "Something Old/Something New" project today!  I can't wait to see what you come up with! Also, a big thank you to our guest designer this month!  We really enjoyed working with you Amy!

I am entering into the following challenges:

If you are interest in any of the products I have used here please visit my website.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Frightfully cute is so perfect for this card, Tina! WTG! I love this :)

Leanne said...

Hey cool Halloween card, nice paper, Awesome job!

Hugs!
L :)