Thursday, October 30, 2014

Anything Goes at 4 Crafty Chicks

Good morning Friends!  I sure am running late this week!  First, I made a beautiful card for the challenge - then I put it somewhere and can't find it!  Then I made this beautiful wreath, took my photos - and my computer died!  OK, so what did this tell me??  I have got to get in gear and quit waiting until the last minute to come up with a fantastic project to share with you all!!

This is our 5th Thursday of October so that means the challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks is ANYTHING GOES!!

After stressing for hours over the lost card I decided to put together this wreath from the Close To My Heart Annual Idea Book.  I am just totally in love with this paper pack (Snowhaven) and love all things Christmas so this was really a pretty quick and easy project!  The Close To My Heart Artiste Cricut cartridge did all of the work for me! (Well, all but folding and gluing everything together)


And here is the finished product - hanging on my living room wall!

So, be sure to head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks -  I am sure you have the prefect card or project to share with us this week!

Also, a big thank you to Tiena for joining us as a guest designer this month! We enjoyed working and playing with you!

If you are interested in any of the products I used to make this wreath please visit my website: tinahenderson.ctmh.com

Thanks for stopping by!  See you soon!

Tina



2 comments:

Leanne said...

First of all, gorgeous, and no worries, I was cleaning my desk up yesterday and found two cards I thought I lost. Was a plus finding them. Awesome wreath friend....hugs!

Tamie said...

Love, love, love your wreath and that it is hanging on your wall. No worries, I have missed placed many things and can't seem to remember and then when you least expect it up it will pop. Plus when you find it you just might be a head on something else. Have a great week friend. Hugs.