Thursday, October 16, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Good morning Friends! Today begins a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks and the lovely Tamie is our hostess.  She wants to see what you have lined up for Birthday!

Since my life is just so super busy right now and it seems I am always needing a little something to give as a last minute birthday gift, I have a quick and easy gift idea for you today.  I bought a bunch of these jar candles at Walmart the other day thinking they would be perfect little gifts to have on hand.  Some quick work on my Cricut and I have the perfect little Happy Birthday to brighten someones day!


How simple is that!

So for just a little over a $1.00 you have  a cute gift that is easy to keep on hand at all times!

So be sure to hop over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your Birthday idea today!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Than ks for stopping by! See you soon!
Tina

1 comment:

Leanne said...

oh that is so cute, love the font you used on the candy jar. Yummy...Nicely done!