Thursday, September 1, 2016

Fussy Cutting

Good morning!  August was a very busy month with my daughter getting married and my son going back to school - but I'M BACK!!!


The wedding was simply beautiful - the weather ended up perfect and everything went as planned. (does that ever happen?)

Here is a picture of my beautiful daughter and her handsome new husband:


The week after the wedding my son went back to school for his senior year of college, but isn't he a handsome guy:


OK, on to some crafting!

This week at 4 Crafty Chicks Leanne is our hostess and she gave us the challenge of 

FUSSY CUTTING

A few months ago I went to a Scrapbook Convention in St. Louis with some friends - I found the neatest stamps from Art Impressions.  They are called Fronts and Backs.  The only thing I didn't like about them was the fussy cutting!  (LOL)




Aren't they just adorable!  I colored them with my Spectrum Noirs and cut them out and put them together.  I stamped the fence twice (one on front and one on back) then cut the card down to match. I embossed the back with a cloud embossing die and ink. 

We are also having a Guest Design call - so be sure to enter GDT after your name if you would like to play with us in the Hen House!

OK, so head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your FUSSY CUTTING project today!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

See you soon!


3 comments:

Tamie said...

Tina, I am happy you are back. So very excited about the wedding and your son going back to school! A busy time but you have rocked out this new stamps. Love the front and back look. The texture is awesome too! 🙂

Lori Turner said...

Welcome back, Tina! Gorgeous wedding photos and I am so happy for your family. Gorgeous card - love that image and the fence - simply awesome!!

عبده العمراوى said...



شركة ماسة لمكافحة الحشرات بجدة