Thursday, September 29, 2016

Anything Goes at 4 Crafty Chicks

Good morning!  Boy am I off this week!  I completely forgot about my post (and project)!
Today is Thursday  so we have a new challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks

Tamie is our hostess - and since it is the 5th Thursday of the month the theme is 

ANYTHING GOES

Well, like I said, I completely forgot this week!  (Not sure where my brain went!)  So, with that being said, I am going to show you a project that one of my best friends made for me


(sorry for the poor quality photo)

She made these slippers using a pair of flip flops as the base then crocheted the slipper onto them!  They are so comfy!  

So, head over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your ANYTHING GOES project today!

See you soon!

Tina

3 comments:

Lori said...

LOVE these, Tina! I keep eyeing up the Pinterest pins on these baby's....might have to try a pair this winter! Have a super weekend xoxoxoxo

Tamie said...

I love these slippers. They look so comfy like you should grab a book to read and a hot cup of something while your toes are being kept toastie. The colours are awesome too.

Leanne said...

These are warm and cozy, great color and awesomeness friend!