Thursday, October 6, 2016

Die Cuts

Good morning!  Welcome back!  OK, so this week I was a little more on top of things!  

We have a new challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks this week - along with a New Guest Designer for the month!

Please welcome Karen from http://karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.ca/.  

So, this week Leanne is hostess and she asked us to create a card using

DIE CUTS.


So this is pretty CAS for me as I didn't add anything to it!  I needed a quick sympathy card for a friend that lost his mom - noting too frilly but not to drab either.  I think I put this together in under 5 minutes.  Sympathy cards are just so hard for me!  

So, head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your card today using die cuts.

See you soon!


Tina

2 comments:

Tamie said...

I always find these the hardest cards to make. Yours is beautiful with the die cut.

Lori Turner said...

Sometimes the most CAS cards are the best ones for sympathy...they are the hard ones, true. I love the colors you used on yours...