Thursday, October 13, 2016

Orange and Black

Good morning!  

Today I get to play hostess over at 4 Crafty Chicks!

I decided on the following theme:

ORANGE AND BLACK

When I set this theme I was thinking about Fall and Halloween - however,  I needed a thinking of you card for my husbands Uncle as he recovers from open heart surgery and decided on a quick and simple card:


Not very exciting - but the embossed layer does add a little something I guess.  (I really need to step up my game!!)

Anyway, head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and check out the wonderful creations the other chicks have!  While you are at it be sure to play along!

See you soon!

Tina

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Hope his recovery is speedy. Great job friend, he will love it.

Tamie said...

I adore the embossing. It does add pop, honestly, think that is why I use that kind of texture. Clean and simple rocks and so does yours. Praying for a speedy recovery.

Hugs!

عبده العمراوى said...



شركة ماسة لمكافحة الحشرات ببقيق
شركة ماسة لمكافحة الحشرات بالاحساء