Thursday, March 13, 2014

Charisma Cardz Birthday Girl

Good morning Friends!  I have some exciting news!  I am now on the Design Team for Charisma Cardz Challenges!!  I am excited to be working with this great group of talented ladies!   
 This week we are wanting to see your Birthday Girl projects.

For my first challenge post I have used an adorable little bear from Digi Stamp Boutique.  I colored her with Prismacolor Pencils and added some glitter and glossy accents to the flowers.I cut her out using a Spellbinders die then added some card stock behind my cut out to make her pop.  I added some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, ribbon and lace and the number "2" for the birthday girl.





Here is a picture of the complete birthday project for Miss Addie's 2nd Birthday.  I made a bank using a glass block and of course we had to have a matching gift bag!



 We have some great sponsors this week:



Competition

I hope you enjoyed this project! Be sure to stop over at Charisma Cardz Challenges and see the great projects the rest of the Design Team put together!

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you again soon!


7 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

This is fabulous Tina, congratulations on your new DT post. How do you make a bank with a glass block though?

Tamie said...

Tina she is simply adorable! I love how you colored her, the papers and oh those dies are simply fantastic!!

Anne Fenton said...

Tina lovely card, thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

Rebecca Craig said...

Tina this is a very nice card! Love the colors and the bear!!! Thank you for joining us over at A Random Fan!!!

She's a Color Queen said...

Oh goodness, this is FAB!!!! Thanks for joining us at A Random Fan!

Sabine said...

Oh, what a beautiful card, I just love the cute bear.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations,
hugs
Sabine

Laura said...

What a fabulous little gift set!! I love the image and the sparkle added to the flowers! Just so sweet! Thanks so much for joining our birthday challenge at A Random Fan! :)