Saturday, March 29, 2014

Ready for Spring with Annabel - Butterflies & Flowers

Good morning friends!  Today I have an adorable rubber stamp to show you from Crafty Sentiments Designs called Annabel - Butterflies & Flowers.  I have colored her with Prismacolor Pencils.  I kept my design somewhat clean and simple so that the focus stays on this adorable stamp by just matting my image on ivory cardstock and adding a couple of pieces of pattern paper, some jewels and a butterfly brad from my stash.

Here is a close up of this fantastic stamp:


Be sure to stop by the Crafty Sentiments Designs Shop and check out the adorable new stamps!

I am entering Annabel into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to see you soon!



4 comments:

Lori said...

super cute, Tina!! :)

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrapcat 1 said...

She is so cute Tina, love the colouring and the fab papersxx

caroline said...


Great card, thank you for joining us at craftitude, good luck and hope you’ll visit again
Caroline dt