Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thinking Spring at 4 Crafty Chicks


Good morning friends! It's time for another great challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!  We are thinking all about Spring this week.  What better way than with some chicks?!?  I found these adorable chicks out shopping one day and couldn't resist buying one for each of us.  I just hope they have all reached their destination before this post hits the blog!  So, getting ready to mail them out I thought - you have to include a card, Right?  Well, I made this quick set with this adorable little bird (I know it's not really a chick but pretty close right?)  I found over at Card Mad Fairy.  They have some adorable digis!  I colored them up with Prisma pencils and added a little glitter to their wings and cut them out with a Spellbinders die.  I tried to do a variegated look to the wings but not sure it turned out.  Each card is done in the color of the corresponding "Chick" I sent to each of the girls.









Pretty cute I think!  I hope they enjoy them as much as I enjoy working with each of them on the challenges!  So, hop over to 4 Crafty Chicks and show us a little Spring!  While you are about, stop by the other chicks blogs and show them some love.  They have some amazing projects to show you!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you soon!


4 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Heyyyy...I recognize that CHICK! I have it on my copics holder along with that gorgeous card! xoxox Awesome SPRING card girl...wtg!

Leanne said...

That chick is pretty cute! Nice card my friend, love the colors you did. I like the sparkle on it's wing...and nice touch with the ribbon. Awesome spring card!

alex said...

Beautiful set of cards, such a sweet image, thank you for playing at Creative Moments, hope to see you again soon
{Creative Moments Owner}
Alex x

Tamie said...

I just adore my little yellow chick and my fabulous card. They are where I can see them each day and honestly you are full of awesome talent. Huge hugs.