Friday, March 7, 2014

DT call at The Paper Shelter

Good evening!  I hope you had a great week and are able to enjoy your weekend!  I am so glad it is Friday! It has been a long week and I am more than ready to have a little time to unwind!  Both kids are home on Spring Break, I am going to spend some time with my sisters tomorrow and I get to play in my craft room!

Today I was going through my favorite blogs and can you imagine how excited I was when I saw at DT call for The Paper Shelter!  I couldn't wait to get home and play!  I chose to use one of my favorite images called Angel.  She is just the sweetest little thing!  I colored her with Prisma color Pencils and added some glossy accents and glitter to her wings and underskirt.  I cut her out using a Spellbinders die and also cut 2 more shapes using cardstock and velum.  I added a flower spray with flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and some butterfly die cuts from my stash.  A ribbon and double bow with a little bling finished her off.




Isn't she just the most adorable little angel? 
 I am going to enter her into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you soon!



6 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

She is beautiful Tina, I saw the DT call as well but I haven't been as quick as you to get going :) Have a fab weekend with your family :)

Lori Turner said...

Tina, this is gorgeous! Good luck on your DT submission! They would be so lucky to have you - we know we are at 4 Crafty Chicks ;) xoxoxoxo

Gail said...

This is such a sweet image! I love how you colored her..pink is a favorite of mine. Very pretty flowers and a nice layout to accept this image. I like your style and wish you the best of luck in the DT challenge. Thanks for joining The Paper Shelter challenge this week, too. Hugs, Gail

caroline said...

great card , such a cute image i have her and use the image all the time, thank you for sharing with us at brown sugar challenges, good luck
caroline dt

Cathy P said...

Good luck with the DT call, Tina. So glad you chose to share your creation with us this week at the Sister Act Challenge Blog. Cathy XX

Tamie said...

Elegant coloring and layout! I just love the color combo you chosed to use with her!! Good luck on the DT entry...they would be so lucky to have you and your love of these cute, cute, cute images!!