Thursday, September 11, 2014

Fancy Folds and Seaside Greetings

Good morning friends!  Today marks a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks and I am excited to be the hostess this week.
Our theme this week is - Fancy Folds

For my card I decided to do a simple easel card and use one of the new stamp sets from Close To My Heart - Seaside Greetings.  I also used paper from the Seaside paper pack.  I stamped my image using Pacifica ink on Indian Corn Blue card stock and matted it to a piece of Colonial White and then another piece of Indian Corn Blue.  All of this went into the center of my card base which I used Seaside to create.  A few gold triangles and some Teal Shimmer trim and this card was complete!  I don't do CAS very often and I am not really sure this qualifies, but I love the clean crisp look of this one!

Here are a couple of close ups of these great stamps:



If you are interested in any of the products you see here please visit my website for more information.

I also have to show off the beautiful canvas our lovely and talented Leanne sent me for my birthday!  Thanks again Leanne - I LOVE IT!!

So be sure to stop over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your Fancy Fold card today!  We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!





2 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh I like your CAS, great job, and the easel cards are so fun to make. Great paper and the stamp I can see you using this one tons. Awesomeness! Awww, hugs, thanks for sharing my canvas, glad you like it. Hugs! L :)

Lori Turner said...

Love this CAS card girl!! This is a very versatile and awesome set! WTG!