Monday, September 15, 2014

Hostess Rewards - Thanksgiving Wreath

Good afternoon Friends!  Can you believe it is the middle of September already?  Where did this year go?
Today I wanted to share a project I made using the Close To My Heart Hostess Rewards Stamp Set - Thanksgiving Wreath.


This is actually just a 3x3 card.  I started by using the Wishes how to book.  I cut my card base at 3x6 and scored at 3 inches.  The front was done using scraps of paper from the Close To My Heart Exclusive card stock.  I stamped my sentiment with Chocolate ink and mounted it to my card using 3-D adhesive. A little bit of embroidery floss and it was complete.  A pretty simple thank you card!

If you would like to learn more about the products used to create this card please visit my website.

Challenges entered:


Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!


2 comments:

Deepti said...

This looks great, I like the fall colors :)

Whimsey said...

Very nice - love those scrumptious fall colors!!

Thank you for joining us at 2 Cute Ink!! ~Michele, DT