Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sewing

Good morning friends!  Can you believe we are into September already?!  Where is this year going!
Today starts a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.  The lovely and talented Leanne is our hostess this week and has she got a challenge for you!  She wants to see sewing (either real or faux) on your creations.  This was really a challenge for me.  I knew I wanted to actually sew on my card, but my machine did not want to cooperate.  I ended up using my stitching guide to preset my holes and then sewed it by hand.  It actually wasn't that bad!  My layout came from the Close To My Heart Wishes book.  The paper is from the Paper Fundamentals pack Enchantment collection along with some Cocoa and Pear card stock.  The stamp set is from our September Stamp of the Month - Family is Forever and the ribbon and brads are from my stash.  


It is a pretty simple design but love the way it turned out!

If you want to learn more about the products I used here visit my website here.

Be sure to hop over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your project using sewing today!!! I can't wait to see what you have for us!

I am entering into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Love that paper and the love is awesome, great stamp. Nice added touch with the bow/ribbon...very cool. I almost fell over, what no flowers...haha teasing ya! Love it!

Hugs!
L :)

CRAFTY VIDEOS TIPS said...

your gallery is just very nice .graphics are very nice . your website it just super. best of luck . do come visit me some time. that goes to everybody who see this. WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET. and please sign my guestbook at the bottom of my webpage to let me know you came to see me do send your very good friends ( thank you ) it good to meet new friends. love a beautiful thing.