Thursday, September 25, 2014

Happy Birds

Good morning Friends!  Today is Thursday so that means it is time for a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Lori is our hostess this week and she is looking for
3 SETS OF PAIRS.

For this card I pulled out my new favorite embossing folder and some Kraft card.  This Chevron folder is from Close To My Heart and is just so fun!  The stamp set is also a CTMH set called Happy Birds.  I colored them with my Spectrum Noir pens (I am WAY out of practice!)  The pattern paper is from the Brushed collection.
Here is a close up of the birds and flowers.


As you can see I have at least 3 sets of pairs on this card! 
 2 Birds - 2 Flowers - 2 words.
To learn more about these great products visit my website at tinahenderson.ctmh.com

So be sure to head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your project using 3 sets of pairs today!  We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Sweet card! Nice ribbon/bow! Awesome images they are so cute! I like the flowers! Way to go!

Lori Turner said...

Hey girl...way to rock out my challenge this week!! Love those birds and the colors are awesome! WTG!