Sunday, January 26, 2014

A "Purfect" Love

Good evening! I hope everyone has enjoyed the break in the weather we had today. (I haven't left the house, but hear it has been quite nice)  Tomorrow we are looking at -3 for a high! Not looking forward to that!
Today I worked on a few design team projects but wanted to get something on the blog tonight so here you go-
This card was made using Sassy Studio's Pin Up Kitty.  I created her for the Monthly challenge on Facebook.  You can find it here.  I colored her with my Prisma color pencils and added some glitter to her shoes. The sentiment, paper and bling are all from my stash.
 
 
I think she will be a great Valentine's day card for the hubby.
 
Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you soon.
 
Tina

2 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

Fab card hun very Sassy love it have a great day x

Scrapcat 1 said...

This is such a fun card love the colouring on her tail :)