Saturday, January 11, 2014

Warm Birthday Wishes!

Good afternoon!  I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday and are able to enjoy some crafting time...

I went to meet little Greyson this morning..He is just about the most handsome baby boy ever!! I spent most of my time there just holding him and looking at his little face.  What is it about newborn babies that makes you want to just hold and kiss them?  I  hate to see what I will be like when I have grandbabies!! They will be the most spoiled children ever!

I did manage to squeeze in a little time in my craft room this afternoon.  Today I decided to color up this cute image from The Paper Shelter called Warm Winter Wishes. You can find her here I colored her with Prismacolor pencils and added some glitter to the snow.  The paper is from The Paper Studio and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The ribbon is from my stash.





I am entering this in
The Paper Shelter - Winter Birthdays with Sentiment Challenge . 

Thanks for stopping by.   Tina


No comments: