Saturday, January 25, 2014

Happy Birthday Gavin!

Good morning!  Not much crafting time today...I have a date with an adorable little birthday boy.  My nephew is turning 4 on Monday so we are off to Chucky Cheese for a party!  Gavin asked "Auntie T" to make him a black cake with Batman!  Well, I guess "black" is actually Chocolate, but since that is not my favorite I decided to combine the two flavors and made him a two layer sheet cake using one chocolate and one white cake.  Please keep in mind that I am by no means a professional cake decorator, but I gave it my best shot!  Here is what I came up with:
 
I think it matches his card I posted a few days ago pretty well! 

 
It should be a fun day celebrating Superhero style!
 
I have you all have a wonderful weekend and are able to do at least one thing crafty!
 
Tina

1 comment:

Scrapcat 1 said...

I'm sure Gavin will love his cake and card they are both fabulous