Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Thinking of You!

Good morning Friends!  We are supposed to have lots of snow here today.  (Have I said lately how much I am ready for Spring?) 
Well, a good friend of mine had a little accident the other night and I thought a bright colorful card might help her feel better. I hope she is feeling better today!
I made this card using another image from The Paper Shelter called Sharing A Rainy Day.  I colored them with Prismacolor Pencils.  The paper is from The Paper Studio and the ribbon and brads are from my stash.  The sentiment is an old set from Stampin Up.


 
I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:
Digi Designs Challenge Blog - Spots & Stripes
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!
 
Tina
 
 
 


4 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

Hope your friend is feeling better soon, I'm sure your lovely card will help her feel better :)

Unknown said...

So adorable :)

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! Love the soft color palette and of course those polka dots are perfect for this weeks challenge. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Di's Digi Designs Spots and Dots Challenge!

Craftdee said...

What a lovely card - I'm sure it will cheer your friend up and it's perfect for the Spots and Dots challenge at Di's Digi Designs
Thanks for joining in, hope to see you in the new challenge starting today too, Donna ♥