Thursday, January 16, 2014

Winter Blues

Good evening!  I hope you had an enjoyable day. Since it is Thursday I didn't have to cook and my wonderful hubby took me out for dinner.  I even cheated on my diet and had fries.. Anyway, on to tonight's project:

Once again, I have an adorable image from The Paper Shelter.  She is called Fairy Emma and you can get her here.
I colored her with my prismacolor pencils and fussy cut her.  I added some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and a bow.  I used the recipe from the Fab N Funky challenge ( 1 image, 2 buttons, and 3 papers) you can find here.  They have another great challenge for us!  I am also entering her into The Paper Shelter's challenge Winter Blues (I know this isn't wintery but it is BLUE)


I am entering her into the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Winter Blues
Fab N Funky Challenges - #199 Recipe

Thanks for stopping by!  I love visitors and comments!  Don't forget about my candy!

Tina


No comments: