Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Anything Goes at 4 Crafty Chicks

Hi again!  Another week has just flew by!  Before I know it Spring will be here and along with that Lacie's college graduation.  Has it really been 4 years already?  She will soon no longer be a student and will have to enter the working world. 
This week over at 4 Crafty Chicks the challenge is Anything Goes. I chose an image that reminded me so much of Lacie.
From the sloppy bun down to the leggings.  She is called Danielle with Laptop and you can get her from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I colored her with my Prismacolor Pencils.  The paper is from The Paper Studio and the flowers and twine are from my stash.


 
So hop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your project today!  We would love for you to play along.
 
I am entering this into the following challenges:
 
See you soon!
 
Tina
 

9 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

This is fabulous Tina :)

Hristovica said...

Oh, what a cute and cozy card. Wonderfully colored image and great colors.
Thank you for participating in the challenge of Creative card Crew. Hugs Adriana DT

Marie Richardson said...

Oh i love this the colours u have used are fab
Thanks for joining us this month over at LEJ Designs challenge blog.
Good Luck with the challenge
Hugs
Marie (DT for LEJ Designs)
xxxx

Lori Turner said...

Super cute card, Tina!! I love this image and the designer papers rock! WTG!

Tamie said...

Love,love, love this image! yep, I think this is me and my cat...LOL. Great fun colors, wonderful layout and those flowers are fully of yummy goodness.

Tamie

Anonymous said...

this is a great card! I love your springtime colors and such a cute image! It has been so great creating along with you these last couple months at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Tammy GDT

Riette said...

Loving this Mo image and the gorgeous colours on this card!
Thank you for joining us at TTCRD and I hope you'll join us in our new Anything Goes challenge.
xxxx
Riette, DT

Aluna said...

Sweet card. I love Mo's image :)Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew challenge. Hugs, Joanna DT

Jan said...

Great card thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan