Friday, January 17, 2014

Exciting News Coming!!

Good evening!  I hope you are all ready for the weekend. Tomorrow I get to babysit my niece and nephew so I have been baby proofing the house! (it's been quite a few years since I have had little ones around)
I have a secret that I am dying to tell you, but I am going to keep you waiting until Monday!  I will say that on Monday you will want to stop by Crafting From The Heart for a big announcement! They will also be announcing their next challenge so come and play along! 
I don't have  a new card to show you tonight but I promise I will have more tomorrow.  I am working on the cutest card for my nephew's birthday.  4 year olds need extra special cards, right?
Anyway, don't forget to stop by Crafting From The Heart on Monday for their big announcement and next challenge..  Also, don't forget so sign up for my blog candy.  You can find the link here.
Talk to you soon!

Tina

No comments: