Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Love Is In The Air!

Good evening!  So since I am one to never pass up a good sale I snagged a couple new images from The Paper Shelter!  (Shhh... Don't tell hubby!) Of course I had to come home and play so tonight I put together my first Valentine.  This cute image is called Enchanted Love and you can find it here. 
I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and added some glitter to her wings. (What girl doesn't love glitter!)  The paper comes from Recollections and the ribbon and swirls are from my stash. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I cut the butterfly with my Cricut using the Paper Lace cartridge.  The heart charm is one I got at the CKC Convention last year.



I am entering this card in the Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge # 18- Pink & Patterned

Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget my Blog Candy!  You can find it here.

Tina


No comments: