Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Hi there!  I hope you are having a wonderful week!  Can you believe it's almost over already?  Wow, time flies when you are having fun!
And speaking of fun...Be sure the check out 4 Crafty Chicks today for a new challenge. This week is all about the BLING!   You can make anything you like as long as it has bling.  A card, scrapbook layout, altered art, etc... 
So... I chose to do a scrapbook layout for my first design team post.  I  used photos of my son's Senior Prom (I know he is in college now but the pictures were calling me)  I used cardstock for all the layers and added glitter to the edge of the circle.  The flowers were from the bridal section at Hobby Lobby. (They matched her flowers exactly) I added the swirls, butterfly and jewels for that extra BLING touch.


Don't they look so nice all dressed up?

Be sure to get your project entered over at
 4 Crafty Chicks this week.

See you soon!


Tina

5 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

This is so pretty Tina, I love the way you matched the flowers and the bling is fabulous :)

Tamie said...

Welcome again to the hen house Tina! I just love this layout and the different styles of bling you used on it! Just perfect for you first challenge with us. Looking forward to getting to know you more. You certainly rocked Lori's Challenge. Have a wonderful day!

Lori Turner said...

Yes, welcome to the crazy hen house ;) So glad you're with us! This scrapbook layout of your son's grad is gorgeous! Love all the bling!! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments! I am so enjoying getting to know all the Chicks in the Hen House!

Leanne said...

Wahooo...so happy you have joined us and the hen house is much happier now! Wink, wink! We love having your enthusiasm and it makes me smile. I love this layout and that Bling, nice job. Going to be great working with you, and getting to know you more. Awesome job on Lori's challenge!