Saturday, January 18, 2014

Birthday Boy!

Good afternoon!  We have another snowy day here.  I am so ready for Spring!  I spent the morning with my little niece and nephew playing cars and watching cartoons.  They are so much fun!  So, yesterday I told you I was working on a special card for his birthday.  Let me tell you, this one was hard for me!  I don 't do kids cards very often so I was completely out of my comfort zone! But, overall I am happy with the way it turned out.  I used Bat Brian from Digital Delights along with the Super Hero Accessory pack.  You can find them here. I colored everything with my Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut.  The background paper is plain cardstock and I cut the stars with my Cricut using Cricut Craft Room Basics.

 
I am entering this in the following challenges:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I enjoy visitors!
 
 
Tina

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a fun action scene. Perfect for a boy.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Bridie said...

Fantastic design for a little boy

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts