Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Time Flies When Your Having Fun!

Good Morning!  We are having another cold, cold day here!  Remind me again why I haven't moved to Arizona??
Today's project is for an adorable young lady that just celebrated her 21st birthday.  I wanted something feminine and still have a touch of whimsical magic to it.  I used the adorable Rowan Fairy from Wee Stamps.  She has the most beautiful images!  I colored her with Prismacolor Pencils and added some glitter to make her pop.  I cut her out with a Spellbinders die and inked the edges and around the fairy.  The paper is from Recollections and the die cuts were done using the Sophisticated cartridge for my Cricut. A little lace, bow and silk flower from an old arrangement completed her look.


 


 
Isn't she just darling?

I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day!
 
Tina



11 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

This is stunning Tina, I'm sure the lucky person was delighted with her creation

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Design Tina, thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love it if you joined us again next week for another fab challenge....
Hugs
Suzy B DT
XX

Crafty Judith said...

Gorgeous hun really feminine and thanks for playing along at Fan-Tastic Tuesday xxx

cass said...

Gorgeous card, love the beautiful elements, thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week

Janice said...

I love Wee Stamps and this super card. Thanks for recycling at on OBAG, Jx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful image and layout
Thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments
Hugs Kelly

Lili Sulastri said...

Pretty card. I really love the colour.

Mikha Adriani said...

Hi Tina. Sure this card is magical!! <3
Love that Rowan Fairy; I'm quite a whimsy fan :) and those big flower... real gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing this at Crafty Sentiments. I hope seeing you again next challenge :)
Hugs, Mikha

Francesca said...

Fabulous creation, Thanks for joining in with our recycle challenge at OBAG

Francesca x

Anonymous said...

Stunning card. Thanks for joining in the fan-tastic challenge x

Laura Love said...

This is beautiful! Great job with your coloring! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week! We hope to see you play along with us again soon! :)